* New Feature (Gold and above): Added support for the multiple suppliers. The user is now able to add more than one supplier for the simple and variable products.
* Upgrade: It’s now possible to create purchase orders for suppliers that do not have products that have reached there low stock threshold level.
* Upgrade: Categorized all the suppliers in the dropdown based on their low stock products in the low stock page.
* Upgrade: Added supplier product ID and supplier URL in the order quick view and order detail page for the products that do not manage stocks.
* Change: Changed the text of total ordered items based on the pack size in the ‘Products awaiting delivery’ and ‘View Purchase Order’ page in the ‘Order Info’ column.
* Change: Displayed warning popup when the user tries to create a purchase order without choosing any supplier. Added a tooltip message to the disabled QTY field.
* Change: Added ‘Admin login page URL’ in the support contact form.
* Fix: Missing supplier link.
* Fix: Issue in the units in the stock field.
* Fix: Table prefix in the wp queries.
* Fix: CSS issue of the page design.
* Change: Deactivate free version plugin if the premium version is active.
* Fix: Fatal error of redeclaration of the function.
* Fix: Stock issue while updating the product in the silver version plugin.
* New Feature: Added sub-total at the bottom of the low stock products table when a user creates a purchase order.
* New Feature: Implemented autoload product functionality for the Receiving, Pending, and Completed purchase orders.
* Upgrade: User now able to add the same product to different orders of same the supplier.
* Upgrade: Display confirmation pop-up with the product name in it when the user tries to add a product to purchase order.
* Design Changes: Removed sticky header for the mobile devices.
* Fix: Responsive design issue in mobile devices.
* Fix: The missing plugin icon in the plugin update listing table.
* Fix: An issue of showing error messages of the paid plans to the trial plan users.
* New feature: Add ‘Add to list’ functionality in the Purchase Order detail page. It allows users to manually add products to any pending purchase order.
* Upgrade: Modified ‘Add to order’ functionality using ajax. No need to reload the page when working with different suppliers.
* Upgrade: Modified low stock supplier counter functionality to reduces the page load times.
* Design: A dark overlay is applied to information when new data loads.
* Fix: When filtered by a supplier in the Inventory Overview page, all products were not listed.
* Fix: Manually adding product to existing order was not working as intended.
* Fix: Table separator issue in Awaiting delivery table.
* New feature: Enable user to add multiple shipping addresses in the settings page. Any saved shipping address can be used when creation PO-file.
* New feature: Added low stock threshold level field in the supplier page.
* New feature: Implemented searching for the supplier using ajax on the supplier’s page.
* New feature: Possibility to sort all the columns on the supplier page table using ajax.
* New feature: Possibility to sort all columns of the purchase orders tables using ajax.
* New feature: Possibility to filter the purchase orders by suppliers in the Purchase Orders page tables using ajax.
* New feature: Added search box to search the products in the table as well as supplier wise in the Inventory Overview page tables.
* Upgrade: All pages have been speed optimized.
* Upgrade: Removed default pagination of the tables. And added possibility to ‘Auto Load’ products while scrolling down the page in the Inventory Overview page tables.
* Upgrade: Possibility to filter the products by the supplier in the Inventory Overview page tables using ajax.
* Upgrade: Orders in the Purchase Order pages will ‘Auto Load’ while scrolling down the page.
* Upgrade: Loaded order overview page data using ajax.
* Upgrade: Minimized the time of the page-load of the Inventory Stock Values page. Get the current value of the stock using ajax.
* Upgrade: Load scripts and styles of the plugin on the necessary pages only.
* Design change: Made header sticky so that the user can easily access all the functions wherever the user is on the page. Sticky header on Inventory Overview pages, Purchase Order pages, and Suppliers page.
* Design change: Implemented compact and clear new design for all the pages.
* Design change: Implemented new design of the settings page.
* Design change: All admin pages are now responsive.
* Removed: Removed ‘Estimate Arrival Date’ column from the completed purchase orders table.
* Removed: Removed search button from the admin search bar to enable users to search by pressing the enter key.
* Change: Made 1st topic open when the user land on the help page.
* Bug: Bug in units in the stock calculation.
* Bug: Fix OIMWC Inquiry email template format.
* Bug: Estimated arrival date on the front product page.
* Bug: Tool-tip content when change status by lock/unlocking the order.
* Upgrade: Now order overview page includes all orders with custom order statuses.
* Upgrade: Missing stock qty functionality that shows in the order preview and the order details page now works with custom order status also.
* Fix: Bug when downloading PO file in a different language while there is another language selected in the user profile.
* Fix: Bug in the calculation of the physical stock when the user tries to change stock directly from the product edit page.
* Fix: Select all checkbox missing in the orders listing page.
* Minor bug fixes.
* Upgrade: Added Supplier on the WooCommerce product page with the possibility to sort and filter by a supplier.
* Upgrade: New supplier info – Tax/VAT number and contact person.
* Upgrade: Added purchase order buttons directly to the purchase order page.
* Upgrade: GTIN number (EAN, UPC, and so on) can now be added to each product. The GTIN number is displayed on the product font page.
* Upgrade: Purchase Order Status are now changed from Active/Finalized to Pending, Ordered, Receiving, and Completed.
* Upgrade: Added low stock threshold level for suppliers. When X number of different product types from the same supplier has reached low stock value a notification in the admin menu will appear. The supplier name will be marked red in the supplier filter list.
* Upgrade: Added settings to change purchase order language.
* Upgrade: Added settings to select what data to include in purchase orders.
* Upgrade: Physical stock can now be directly changed.
* Fix: Some orders had the wrong order status icon.
* Fix: OIMWC e-mail template removed.
* Fix: Select-lists are now alphabetically sorted.
* Fix: Physical stock qty was not calculated correctly for custom order statuses. If you are using custom order statuses, please update your settings.
* Fix: RankMath was not showing correct URLs.
* Other: After a purchase order is created the user is sent to the purchase order page.
* Removed credit card requirement to start trials.
* Fix: Bug in the missing quantity status in order details page and order preview.
* Fix: Bug in the fulfilled orders list filter.
* Minor bug fixes.
* Bugg fixes
* Moved premium feature ‘Admin Quick Search Bar’ to the free version of the plugin.