There are a few requirements a product must fulfill to be listed as a product with low stock.
- Product type needs to be set to simple or variation (variation of variable product type). Variable, grouped, and external type is not listed.
- It needs to have the setting “stock management” set to enabled.
- The setting “Low stock threshold” (located in the “In Order & Inventory Manager” tab, not in “Inventory”) needs to have a lower value than the current stock.
- It needs to have the setting “Enable warning for low stock” checked. This option is located in the “Order & Inventory Manager” or “Variations”-tab on the product edit page.
- The meta “Meta: oimwc_supplier_show_in_low_stock” have to be set to “yes”. This is only accessible when importing product data.